Mon, June 30, 20146:00 PM
Calling all youth coaches!
You are invited to join us for a 5 week series of coaching workshops based on the 3Dimensional Coaching curriculum designed by Dr. Jeff Duke. The sessions will be held Monday evenings from 6:00-7:30 at Bandimere Speedway, 3051 S. Rooney Road, Morrison, CO, 80465.
Current trending research shows that only 15% of coaches are intentional about coaching beyond the skills and strategies of the game (1st dimension). A 3Dimensional Coach understands and harnesses the power of the coaching platform to coach the mind (2nd dimension) and transform the heart (3rd dimension), and they can be the catalysts for internal transformation that guides both the coach and the athlete on a journey to finding purpose in this performance-based culture of sports.
Research shows that coaches who coach in all 3 dimensions are more likely to produce athletes who:
- Learn skills quicker (more attentive)
- Achieve higher fitness compliance (works harder)
- Experience shorter rehabilitation (recover from injury)
- Are more adaptable to new conditions ("on the road")
- Possess the freedom to be creative ("are gamers")
- Develop deeper relationships with other players and coaches (learn life's lessons)
Topics to be covered:
- Your coaching legacy
- Team Cohesion
To register or for more information please contact Eric Dykstra at email@example.com.